Listen to some of the best interviews with our team on topics like HubSpot, marketing, sales and more!
Agency Journey Podcast
YouTube Content Ideas, Owner Mindset, and Recognizing Your Leadership Style with Ali Schwanke
This episode will be a perfect listen for agency operators looking to find their perfect niche; discover content topics and formats that work on YouTube; and become a better leader by leveraging their unique leadership style.
It’s also full of inspiration for owners considering making an exit from their agency.
- Simple Strat’s journey towards becoming experts in the HubSpot ecosystem
- How Ali and her team approach content production and find ideas for their HubSpot Hacks
- Moving from solving problems on her own to empowering team members to learn and grow
- The importance of systems and processes in scaling an agency
- Ali’s thoughts on how to prepare for a future exit from an agency
Going From Bland to Demand – Tips to Stay Top of Mind with Ali Schwanke
With one billion members on the platform, now more than ever it’s harder to stand out and stay top of mind. There’s a lot of advice on LinkedIn when it comes to crafting the perfect post, but Ali Schwanke joins to look beyond this. Listen and learn how to avoid common mistakes and become memorable.
Key moments include:
- The importance of standing out on LinkedIn & overcoming the fear of LinkedIn
- The challenges of staying focused on social media & the power of consistency
- The role of thought leadership in staying top of mind
In Systems We Trust Podcast
72: Embracing Human Connection for Effective Marketing with Ali Schwanke of Simple Strat
Join Marquis Murray on In Systems We Trust as he talks with Ali Schwanke, the founder of Simple Strat, about the power of marketing automation, human connection, and the role of AI in effective marketing.
They delve deep into topics like:
- How HubSpot aids in creating a successful content strategy and avoids common pitfalls
- How businesses can ensure personalization in automated marketing and sales processes
Tune in for valuable tips and strategies that can help your business grow. Don’t miss out on this enlightening conversation!
Behind The Numbers Podcast
Technology in the Modern Buying Experience – Ali Schwanke
How do you know if your investment in marketing is paying off? Dave Bookbinder goes Behind The Numbers with Ali Schwanke, who shares:
- How the use of video shortens the sales cycle
- The role of artificial intelligence in content marketing
- Why building a brand is a strategy for building valuation
Agency Unfiltered Podcast
Growing an Agency YouTube Channel (and Lead Engine) to 1.2M Views
The interview features Tyler Samani-Sprunk, CMO at Simple Strat! In this episode, Tyler unveils the inner workings of HubSpot Hacks, our popular YouTube channel and how it’s gotten to the lead engine it is today.
- Explore its origin, evolution, and integration into sales and marketing.
- Discover the pilot’s genesis, growth tactics, and the bridge from views to paying clients.
- Gain insights into quantifiable impacts on lead generation, revenue, and more.
Tyler shares actionable tips to replicate such success in your growth playbook, whether through video or other content mediums. Plenty to learn here!
TEAMWORK AGENCY LIFE PODCAST
Gaining 1 Million Views on YouTube with Ali Schwanke
How can a small company grow their YouTube channel to over 17K subscribers and over 1M views? In this episode of the Teamwork Agency Life Podcast, Simple Strat founder Ali Schwanke discusses the strategy behind growing a company from a small agency to a trusted, stand-out brand on the national scale. We dive into things like:
- Realistic goal setting
- The importance of knowing your audience when it comes to mastering SEO and delivering consistent, quality content
- How they initially vetted the tested the idea
- Lessons learned along the way
- Key insights for any company wanting to generate leads on YouTube
THE AUTHOR’S CORNER PODCAST
When Being Controversial is Advantageous, with Ali Schwanke
In this podcast interview, Ali talks about tips that simplify modern content marketing and help pave a path to success. Tune in to find a way to be memorable and actionable and make your content stand out in the marketplace. Listen to learn:
- Psychological factors influencing your effectiveness as a marketer
- Creative marketing ideas to make your content stand out
- Writing a book vs. writing for social media
- The importance of supporting your beliefs with conviction
- Social media marketing: Problems and solutions
B2B Better Podcast with Jason Bradwell
Is HubSpot the Best Platform for B2B? with Ali Schwanke
In this episode of the popular B2B content podcast, Ali and the host Jason tackle a common question about HubSpot….is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Listen to learn:
- Hubspot and why it – or a platform like it – is a MUST for early stage marketing teams
- The disadvantages of using a ‘Frankenstein’s monster’ technology stack
- Building an air-tight lead scoring system that’ll help you measure channel ROI
This episode is a must-listen for any marketers struggling with proving their value to a predominantly sales-led organization OR looking for advice on how to sell-in Hubspot to a skeptical leadership team.
Sell Smarter. Sell Faster Podcast
How CRM’s Empower Sales Organizations with Ali Schwanke
It’s well known that marketers and salespeople often have a hard time understanding each other’s world. So today, we’ll be discussing the ways in which CRM’s have the ability to bring both teams together so that everyone is operating on the same page.
In this interview, Ali breaks down the top ways HubSpot works to equip people for sales, who should be creating content for sales, ideas for new content campaigns, and advice for sales teams not currently using a CRM (but should be!).
Being a HubSpot Super Admin: Using Knowledge as Your Armor
A secret identity can be very important to a superhero, but when it comes to building trust, Ali Schwanke’s mask stays off.
Learn more about the power of the HubSpot community, why HubSpot is the hottest platform on the planet, how the role of a HubSpot super admin is more about people than technology, and the importance of building on your milestones as your HubSpot knowledge grows.