Why a blueprint?
The Simple Strat Blueprint is a guide for building a marketing strategy that actually works to move the needle for your business. It’s a customized roadmap for success based 100% on your company and, more importantly, your ideal customers.
At the end of this process, you’ll get:
- A clearer understanding of who your ideal customers are.
- How customers prefer to buy from you and how to integrate your efforts with the buyer’s journey.
- A well-defined marketing strategy and plan outlining the specific marketing tactics you can use to fill in any gaps in your marketing foundation, attract more leads, and close more sales.
Interested in getting started?
There are a lot of reasons why companies choose to invest in the marketing and strategy process with Simple Strat, but the top 3 reasons include:
- “We want to have a more cohesive and well-thought out plan to market to our target audience and grow our company.”
- “Our competitors are doing X and we feel like we need a strong approach to compete with them in the market.”
- “We don’t know what’s working and what’s not. We just react. It’s time to get serious.”
With the insights of your target audience and specific personas, you can move to a personalized marketing model that leverages data and creative more effectively to increase the number of qualified leads and close more sales.
Benefits of the Simple Strat Blueprint
Gain understanding and insights about your industry, customers, and the best plan of action for results.
Having an outside perspective often brings light to things like essential pieces that are missing from you marketing efforts.
With a well-defined marketing strategy and plan, you can begin executing immediately on both the sales and marketing sides.
For our team to get a solid understanding of where you are today and where you want to go, we’ll inevitably ask for access to resources and information about your company. These include, but are not limited to:
- Company goals
- Audience information – demographics and psychographics
- Data or analytics
- Access to any marketing or sales platform you may use
- Any past research that has been completed
Prior to kicking off the blueprint process, we’ll talk through the rest of the requirements for our team to take a deep dive into your marketing strategy. We’re excited to help your company establish a roadmap for growth and dominate your industry!