Content Marketing Intern
Part-Time Position (15-25 hrs/wk)
We are looking for a kickass content marketing intern to join the Simple Strat team.
You will be responsible for supporting content marketing for Simple Strat and our clients across multiple platforms and industries. Your duties will also include content promotion and collaboration with industry experts.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Creation of content (written, video, and audio) for digital marketing, including but not limited to social media, blogging, video series, podcasts, etc.
- Assist in research, development, and curation of content ideas
- Identify opportunities for content promotion and content partnerships with various publishers, brands, and blogs online
- Prepare internal and client reports to understand effectiveness of various marketing campaigns
- Aid in developing a database of industry resources, sites, and organizations
- Some experience with content development, blogging, social media and/or digital marketing
- Ability to receive and process constructive feedback
- Self-motivated and curious
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM and/or content marketing platform
- Experience with social media management software
This is a part-time role with flexible hours.
Simple Strat is the marketing agency for companies that are serious about growth. By leveraging a proprietary strategy and planning process, we establish a roadmap to increase qualified leads and close more sales. Our office is located in the historic haymarket in downtown Lincoln overlooking 8th and P Streets. Employees enjoy unlimited vacation, a technology allowance, and ongoing career education and development. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Simple Strat over at our culture page, or follow us on Instagram.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Send an email with the subject line “Content Intern Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In that email, please include:
- Why you’re interested in the job
- How your talents will help Simple Strat grow its content marketing and digital services
- Why you should be a content marketing intern at Simple Strat
- What experience (or any samples) that you have that would fit well with the job requirements
- Your availability (interns usually plan around class schedules)
We will confirm the receipt of your email. If you have not gotten confirmation that we received your email, please tag us on social media and we’ll make sure to investigate.
- Research & Strategy 50% 50%
- Content Writing 30% 30%
- Project Management 15% 15%
- Misc Tasks 5% 5%