Full-Time Position (40 hrs/wk)
Are you a highly organized marketer with industry experience? Then consider joining the Simple Strat team. We need a rockstar to win the hearts of clients while coordinating the tactics and strategies necessary to drive results. It’s no walk in the park – every day is a new adventure!
The account coordinator plays a critical role in the success of the agency. Account coordinators help clients understand the needs and parameters of each individual deliverable and the resources required, as well as the timelines to make it all happen.
In this role, you’ll work with account strategists and the production team to achieve client goals, communicate processes, and ensure marketing strategies are executed within defined time frames and budget.
Primary responsibilities include client communication, marketing coordination and planning, and management of client projects. Strong relational and organizational skills are required.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Onboarding new clients
- Setting up software and account details
- Proofing and editing deliverables
- List building and outreach
- Preparing and sending weekly updates to keep clients informed of project status
- Maintaining client center data
- Conducting meetings and calls with clients
- Engaging in regular client retention and research activities
- Monitoring work performance of production team related to client projects and deliverables to meet established time frames and budget
- Following consistent processes to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness with client accounts
- Assisting with marketing tactics where needed
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- High level of emotional intelligence
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fast-learner with proven success in a fast-paced environment; must be self motivated and demonstrate confidence in communicating with others
- Bonus for experience with inbound marketing and more specifically with HubSpot
This is a full time role with flexible hours.
Simple Strat is the marketing agency for companies that are serious about growth. By leveraging a proprietary strategy and planning process, we establish a roadmap to increase qualified leads and close more sales.
Our office is located in the Historic Haymarket in downtown Lincoln, under the overpass on 7th & O. Employees enjoy unlimited vacation, a technology allowance, and ongoing career education and development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Client Communication 50% 50%
- Project Management / Internal Communication 30% 30%
- Marketing Strategy 10% 10%
- Marketing Research 10% 10%