LOVE MARKETING? US TOO.If you're a master of communication, lover of marketing strategy, and crazy about details...this job is right up your alley.
The account strategist is responsible for ensuring a consistent and positive experience for clients. As an account strategist, you will develop marketing strategies to achieve client goals and ensure those strategies are executed within defined time frames and budget.
Primary responsibilities include client communication, client marketing strategy development, and project management. Strong relational and organizational skills are required.
Specific activities include:
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Onboarding new clients
- Developing marketing strategies including SWOT analyses, competitive analyses, customer persona development, inbound/content marketing strategies, social media strategies, and other marketing strategies as needed
- Monitoring the performance of marketing tactics and suggesting improvement opportunities to achieve client goals
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current status of their projects
- Engaging in regular client retention and research activities
- Actively looking for client upsell opportunities
- Monitoring work performance of production team related to client projects and deliverables to meet established time frames and budget
- Following consistent processes and developing new processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness with client accounts
- 2-3 years of agency experience
- Experience in managing digital creative work (websites, social, PR, content, video)
- Ability to solve problems
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for growth and learning
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with inbound and/or content marketing strategies preferred
The account strategist position is full time. Pay is based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
We assume your profile would be current on LinkedIn, so you shouldn’t have to send a resume, right? So, please send work samples and why you want to join the Simple Strat team. Email that and other relevant marketing “stuff” to email@example.com.
- Marketing and Account Strategy 30%
- Project Management 40%
- Internal Account Sales 10%
- Marketing Research 20%